I still can’t find what I’m looking for
- Just completed a 19.35 mi hike - Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!! rnkpr.com/a30bujb #RunKeeper 2 days ago
- Just completed a 17.95 mi hike - Blisters. Many, many blisters. Forgot to restart Runkeeper after lu ... rnkpr.com/a2zs16j #RunKeeper 4 days ago
- I have feet like the arse-cheeks of a milk-fed baby cherub. Just saying. #dander4dosh 4 days ago
- Just completed a 14.89 mi hike - First day done. Shortest by quite some margin. Stopped the clock fo ... rnkpr.com/a2zg465 #RunKeeper 5 days ago
- Just completed a 8.60 mi walk - A bit slower, with a short break. Almost all paths and fields, mostl ... rnkpr.com/a2ybueg #RunKeeper 1 week ago
- Just completed a 8.18 mi walk - A wander through the parks of SE London, and the leafy suburban calm ... rnkpr.com/a2wv890 #RunKeeper 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: London Developer Co-op
Here’s the link to the wallpaper image for “Tweet Gun”. Enjoy.
Wednesday’s shirt wallpaper has been posted. But I think ALL the shirts themselves are now gone.
Mark Myers (@stickfight) has published another of our LDC shirt designs for #ls12. There are very few shirts left now: get them while you can!
Mark Myers has uploaded some of this year’s shirt images as downloadable wallpaper. More to follow over the remaining days of #ls12 Also, Mark, Matt and I all still have a few remaining shirts, in various designs, so do find … Continue reading
So, I have now run out of my sort of #ls12 C.U.L.T. shirts. They’re all gone. You missed your chance. Lotusphere was a complete waste of time for you, because you didn’t manage to get hold of one of these. … Continue reading
As you are doubtless aware, if you are a Yellow Bubble type reader, there is no C.U.L.T. shirt for #ls12. (If you’re not a Yellow Bubble type reader, you may as well give up now because the rest of this … Continue reading
The wizards and sages at LDC have pooled collective wisdom (cough) and authored a pithy review of 2011 in advance of #ls12. Enjoy: A week before IBM Lotusphere / Connect we realised this was by far our biggest conference yet, … Continue reading