I still can’t find what I’m looking for
- This is pointless but cool. It's art, innit. thisiscolossal.com/2012/09/tauba-… 1 day ago
- Reminder .... final London #lotusbeer of 2013, Dec 19th, pelttrader.co.uk EC4N 6AP. Beer and pizza: what's not to like? 1 day ago
- Final London #lotusbeer of 2013, Dec 19th, pelttrader.co.uk @bigtoneuk @mattwhite @stickfight @benpoole @sarahlouisewise etc(!) 2 days ago
- RT @mrdaveturner: "I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU.." "Have you done a risk assessment?" "NO" "You can't have a naked flame" "SORR… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mrdaveturner: Avatar 2 notes found in a bin at Fox: http://t.co/sljK8fJeo3 3 weeks ago
- RT @adrianbridgett: Apple has a thunderbolt cable and a lightning cable. I'm eagerly awaiting the very very frightening cable. 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: London Developer Co-op
Here’s the link to the wallpaper image for “Tweet Gun”. Enjoy.
Wednesday’s shirt wallpaper has been posted. But I think ALL the shirts themselves are now gone.
Mark Myers (@stickfight) has published another of our LDC shirt designs for #ls12. There are very few shirts left now: get them while you can!
Mark Myers has uploaded some of this year’s shirt images as downloadable wallpaper. More to follow over the remaining days of #ls12 Also, Mark, Matt and I all still have a few remaining shirts, in various designs, so do find … Continue reading
So, I have now run out of my sort of #ls12 C.U.L.T. shirts. They’re all gone. You missed your chance. Lotusphere was a complete waste of time for you, because you didn’t manage to get hold of one of these. … Continue reading
As you are doubtless aware, if you are a Yellow Bubble type reader, there is no C.U.L.T. shirt for #ls12. (If you’re not a Yellow Bubble type reader, you may as well give up now because the rest of this … Continue reading
The wizards and sages at LDC have pooled collective wisdom (cough) and authored a pithy review of 2011 in advance of #ls12. Enjoy: A week before IBM Lotusphere / Connect we realised this was by far our biggest conference yet, … Continue reading